EXTENDED ABSTRACT TEMPLATE
COMPOSITE SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
- Extended abstracts should be written according to the template provided on our website, which is shorter than the full text.
- Subtitles of the extended abstract should be composed of the sections of abstract and keywords, introduction and objective, method, findings and argument, conclusion and suggestions.
- Extended abstract of the full paper shall be written with Font Type: Times New Roman; Size: 9. The format for the subtitles are as follows: Heading line – SIZE – 16; STYLE – BOLD & UPPERCASE) and Regular (text content) Paragraph Alignment: Justified; Line spacing: Single.
- Extended abstract can contain figures, tables, formulations or images.
- Page margins are formed based on A4 page size and are 2.5 cm wide from the right, left, top and bottom.
- Extended abstracts should not exceed three (3) pages, including the references, and pages should be numbered.
- Current literature regarding the work subject should be examined, and the differences of the said work from the past, similar works should be presented clearly in the introduction section.
Click here for Extended Abstract Template
OR copy and paste the following link in a new browser
SUBMISSION DEADLINE (ABSTRACT)
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE (ABSTRACT)
EXTENDED ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Ms. Hafizah Ithnin
Centre for Advanced Composite Materials (CACM)
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
81310 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.
Tel (Office): +6075535993
Email : email@example.com